Saturday, August 22, 2015

Review: The Allure of Julian Lefray by R.S. Grey

Book Title: The Allure of Julian Lefray
Author: R.S. Grey
Source: Kindle Loan
Release Date: 6/29/15
Book Links: Amazon ~ Goodreads
Synopsis:
From: JosephineKeller@LLDesigns.com
To: LilyNBlack@gmail.com
Subject: Justin Timberlake Nudes!


Lily, you predictable perv. I knew you'd open this email faster if I tempted you with a glimpse of JT's "PP". Well, put your pants back on and grab some bubbly because I have much better news to share.

I GOT A JOB!

As of tomorrow, I'll be the new executive assistant at Lorena Lefray Designs. I am SO excited, but there's one itty bitty problem: I won't be Lorena's assistant. I'll be working for her older brother, Julian.

I know what you're thinking- "But Jo, what's the problem?"

Google him. Now. He's the man in the fitted navy suit whose face reminds you that there's hope yet for this cruel, ugly world. Keep scrolling...Do you see those dimples? Yup. That's the Julian Lefray I will be reporting to tomorrow morning.

Lord, help us all...

XO,
Jo

This book is rated 18+ for explicit sexual situations and language. Reader discretion is advised.

Review: 


This book was Hilarious!  It was just what I needed to read.  The characters had good banter, swoon worthy moments, and hilarious interactions amongst themselves and with others.  

Julian has taken on the task of getting his sisters company back up and running while she's away, and in doing so he hires an assistant, Josephine, a fashion blogger recently arrived in New York City whom he instantly has an attraction too.  

As both Julian and Josephine (Jo) fight their attraction and try to focus on business, they build up a unique and fun friendship which only fuels the fire brewing between them.  As they banter back and forth, they start to wonder why they are fighting so hard, though they have reasons. 

R.S. Grey throws in a few small twists and turns in this story to keep you guessing just when those two are going to combust.  There are also quite a few sub characters who take the spotlight sometimes, and I look forward to (I hope, I hope) seeing them in future books of their own in the future.  

The Allure of Julian Lefray was romantic comedy Gold! The characters, the storyline, the setting, it all worked together flawlessly and sucked you in one laugh at a time until parts of you had you laughing so hard you were almost in tears (Sorry husband, for waking you at that part). 




No comments:

Post a Comment