Monday, December 26, 2016

ReleaseBlitz: Say Yes by Elle Christensen

by Elle Christensen Publication Date: December 26, 2016 Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance, Military, Novella
Sweet bakery owner, Lindsay Balewa, is content to brighten the lives of others with her confections and volunteering. With her business booming, she moves into a duplex nearby. Supposedly, the owner lives next door, but the mysterious man keeps odd hours and is often away, leaving her no opportunity to get to know him. Pilot, Colton Black, is trying to accept his life outside of the Air Force after an injury forced him into retirement. Despite keeping himself in the air by running a private charter company, he feels lost. Until the night he spies Lindsay in a black dress, carrying a tray of cupcakes. Suddenly, he has a very clear purpose, sex and sweets. Lindsay is uncomfortable starting a relationship with her landlord, but Colton is more than determined to convince her to take a chance on him. Unfortunately, someone else is laying claim to her, someone in the shadows, waiting for the right moment to tear Colton and Lindsay apart.

About Elle Christensen

I’m a lover of all things books, a hopeless romantic, and have always had a passion for writing. Between being a sappy romantic, my love of an HEA, my crazy imagination, and ok, let’s be real, my dirty mind, I fell easily into writing romance. I’m a huge baseball fan and yet, a complete girly, girl. I’m an obsessive reader and have a slight (hahaha! Slight? Yeah, right) addiction to signed books. I’m married to my very own book boyfriend, an alpha male with a sexy, sweet side. He is the best inspiration, my biggest supporter and the love of my life. He is also incredibly patient and understanding about the fact that he has to fight the voices in my head for my attention. I hope you enjoy reading my books as much as I enjoyed writing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment