Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Review: The DILF by London Hale

Title: The DILF
Author: London Hale
Release Date: May 16, 2017
Source: ARC

BUY LINKS:
Amz US: Londonhale.com/dilf-azus
Amz UK: Londonhale.com/dilf-azuk
Amz CA: Londonhale.com/dilf-azca
Amz AU: Londonhale.com/dilf-azau

Synopsis:
She’s the definition of trouble
For as long as I’ve known him, Brandon has always been the workaholic single dad to my best friend. But one night, one evening alone with him, makes me ache for something I never knew I wanted. Makes me aware that he’s so much more than what I thought. He isn’t just a dad—he’s a DILF. One I desperately want warming my sheets.

He can’t stop fantasizing about her
I never should have looked at Genesis the way I do, never should have seen her as more than just my daughter’s best friend. I’m too old for her, too wrong. Dating the fiery redhead with the killer curves could end my career and destroy my relationship with my daughter, but I can’t resist her siren call. One night, and I’m a man obsessed. One night, and I’ll do everything in my power to keep her.




Review

The DILF is book two in London Hale's debut series, Temperence Falls. and follows the trend of the taboo, the Forbidden.  

What I love, so far, about the books in this series is they are quick but dirty reads - but there is a total story there.  They aren't just steamy romps to give you a thrill. 

The DILF brings us the story of Evie's dad, Brandon, the work obsessed businessman who finds himself with a new attraction to his daughter's best friend, Genesis.  Though Brandon is determined to stear clear of this new connection, Genesis isn't so keen on allowing him to ignore it. 

The chemistry between Genesis and Brandon was sizzling, the sexual tension strung tight throughout the house before they finally give in to it. And that's where the steamy, sexy fun really began.  

Though it takes a little while for Brandon to realize what he really wants and how far he's willing to go to get it, once he makes up his mind, he puts forth the effort needed to grab hold and keep it.  That's what I love about the men in this series, while they may have a reluctnancy based on their idea of what is acceptable - once they've given into desire and found their other half, they hold nothing back.  

The DILF was another fabulously sexy tale from Temperence Falls, and though it focused on delivering us the story of Brandon and Genesis - it also introduced us to a few more characters who I'm excited to see in future books.  

No comments:

Post a Comment