Friday, April 3, 2015

Huge Pre-order Contest from Carly Phillips




A message from Carly Phillips:
Hi!

You may have saw a few posts from me on social media last week about a huge contest I'm holding - with lots of goodies!

Well I'm happy to announce that with your help, I've met my first preorder milestone for Dare to Hold. 

BE SURE TO READ TO END FOR HOW TO ENTER - ESPECIALLY IF YOU'VE ALREADY PREORDERED!

My second Milestone is 6k copies! 
Once I hit that number I'll be giving away a $50 gift card to Amazon and I’ll send 5 lucky winners Advanced Reading Copies of Dare to Hold.
But that's not all - I've set "milestones" to happen along the way with some terrific prizes that include:
$100 Amazon Gift Card
$250 Amazon Gift Card
Signed copies of ALL the Dare books
Tea/Drink/Lunch with me for one lucky winner at RWA in New York or NINC in St. Pete’s Florida (don’t worry if you can’t attend either event, you’ll have your choice of a gift card to an online retailer that allows e-gift cards for $200)
And if we surpass my preorder goal, I have a super exciting grand prize that I'll announce later.
Once I reach each goal, I'll announce the new goal and pull a winner from the list and share with everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment